martes, 10 de agosto de 2010

Ultra Condensed *A Clockwork Orange

*I was having a right horrorshow time of it, O my brothers, crasting and drasting with my droogies all the nochy, viddying the vino flow. Then, those glooby bratchny millicents loveted me and hurled me in the plenny like a common prestoopnik. That vonny plenny wasn't for me, so I let some doctor vecks filly with my mozg to fix me up right skorry. Then I ittied on home like a good malckickiwick, but I couldn't slooshy my lovely Ludwig anymore without getting bolnoy. It was oozhassny, so I jumped out the okno. I've had rather a change of heart, and thinking of getting a zheena like a proper chelloveck, and all that cal.

5 comentarios:

  1. A Clockwork Orange
    Directed by Stanley Kubrick
    1971
    Ultra-Condensed by Taran Horter

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Decir que kubrick es la hostia sería redundante.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. No, Kubrick no es la hostia, es su sacramentación. Fucking Dios mismo de las artes cinematográficas. Lástima no le dejaran completar esa cinta con el final que él deseaba.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Aunque vale notar q antes d ser una película dirigida por Dios, fue una novela escrita por Anthony Burgess.

    ResponderEliminar